ASTM A240-UNS S32750 Duplex Steel Plate, Cold Rolled / Hot Rolled
Duplex Steel 2507 Plate
2507 stainless steel plate
2507duplex steel plate
1219mm 1500mm 1800mm or as required
2B, BA, HL, 8K mirror, PVC coated
We can produce other size duplex stainless steel plate as customer
Alloy 2507 (UNS S32750) is a super duplex stainless steel with 25%
chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel designed for demanding
applications which require exceptional strength and corrosion
resistance, such as chemical process, petrochemical, and seawater
equipment. The steel has excellent resistance to chloride stress
corrosion cracking, high thermal conductivity, and a low
coefficient of thermal expansion. The high chromium, molybdenum,
and nitrogen levels provide excellent resistance to pitting,
crevice, and general corrosion.
ASTM/ASME .......... A240 - UNS S32750
EURONORM............ 1.4410 - X2 Cr Ni MoN 25.7.4
AFNOR.................... Z3 CN 25.06 Az
- Oil and gas industry equipment
- Offshore platforms, heat exchangers, process and service water
systems, fire-fighting systems, injection and ballast water systems
- Chemical process industries, heat exchangers, vessels, and piping
- Desalination plants, high pressure RO-plant and seawater piping
- Mechanical and structural components, high strength,
- Power industry FGD systems, utility and industrial scrubber
systems, absorber towers, ducting, and piping
Duplex Stainless Steel 2507
Duplex stainless steel 2507 provides outstanding resistance to
chloride ion stress corrosion cracking, pitting and crevice
corrosion. The alloy 2507 offers superior mechanical features. It
is recommended for using at temperatures up to 600oF because above
600oF it losses hardness and corrosion resistance propertiess. It
offers superior resistance to organic acids such as formic and acetic acid and inorganic acids.
It is commonly used in marine operations, chemical processing, pulp
and paper industry.
Chemical composition of Duplex stainless steel 2507 alloy
Physical Properties of Duplex stainless steel 2507 alloy
Modulus of Elasticity
psi x 106
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion 68-212°F/°F
Btu/h ft °F
W-in x 10-6
We manufacture Duplex stainless steel 2507 Alloy into the following product forms:
Pipe, Pipe Welded
Tube, Tube Welded
Duplex stainless steel 2507 Strip, Duplex stainless steel 2507 Sheet, Duplex stainless steel 2507 Plate Available Size:
Duplex stainless steel strip in coil form is available in lighter gauges up 24" wide.
Duplex stainless steel sheet is available in thicknesses ranging from 0.010’’ to 0.156".
Standard Width & Length: 36" X 120" or 48" X 144", Cut to size
Duplex stainless steelplate is available up 4" thick.
Advantage of our company
- 1. Expertise: 10 years of manufacture: we know how to properly
handle every step of production.
- 2. Competitive price: We produce resin and paint by ourself, which
greatly reduce our cost!
- 3. Materials: All color Steel Sheets are made of high-quality raw
- 4.Certificate: Our products are certified by TUV,
- 5. Productivity: We have three large-scale production line, to
guarantee all your orders will be finished in earlist time