SUS301 Stainless Steel Strip 2mm Full Hard HV590 301 Stainless
Steel Data Sheet
Stainless steel grade 301 is a commonly available austenitic
stainless with good corrosion resistance and elevated carbon to
allow for cold working to a variety of tempers. It can be obtained
in the 1/4 hard, 1/2 hard, and full hard.
High strength and excellent corrosion resistance make Type 301
Stainless Steel useful for a wide variety of applications. Typical
- aircraft structural parts
- trailer bodies
- architectural and automotive rim
- roof drainage products
- conveyor belts
- variety of industrial applications.
- ASTM/ASME: UNS S30200
- EURONORM: X 12 CrNi 17 7
- DIN: 1.4310
- Good resistance in applications involving external exposure to
mildly corrosive conditions at ambient temperatures.
- Resists outdoor, industrial, marine, and mild chemical environments
- susceptible to carbide precipitation during welding, which
restricts its use in some applications
- Similar to resistance of Stainless Steel grade 304
- Can be exposed continuously without appreciable scaling to a max of
- Maximum exposure temperature is about 1450°F (788°C), for
- Has an oxidation weight gain of 10mg/cm 2 in 1,000 hours, in
temperatures over 1600°F (871°C).
- Solution Treatment (Annealing) – Heat to 1010-1120°C and cool
- Use low side of range for intermediate annealing.
- This grade cannot be hardened by thermal treatment.
- hardens at high rate, creating a very high strength from cold
rolling and from roll forming.
- more difficult to work than other austenitic stainless steels, due
to its high work hardening rate.
- strain-hardened austenitite steel undergoes partial transformation
into martensitite steel during this process.
- severe cold deformation can still occur, due to residual ductility.
- Grade 301 becomes strongly magnetic when cold rolled
- must be annealed for maximum corrosion resistance
- material will lose temper in the heat affected weld zone.
- Welding and post weld annealing will both remove high strength
induced by prior cold rolling.
- Spot welding is commonly used to assemble cold rolled 301
|Grade & Brand|
|Commodity||SUS301 Stainless steel coil|
|Brand||TISCO, BAO STEEL, POSCO|
|Certification||MTC,ISO, SGS, BV, etc|
|Dimension & Standard|
|Width||1000mm, 1219mm(4feet), 1250mm, 1500mm, 1524mm(5feet),|
1800mm, 2200mm or as your requirements
|Length||2000mm, 2440mm(8feet), 2500mm, 3000mm, 3048mm(10feet),|
5800mm, 6000mm or as your requirements
|Surface||NO. 1, 2D, 2B, BA, NO. 3, NO. 4, NO. 240, NO. 400, Hairline(HL),
|Delivery & Payment|
|Delivery time||3-7 Working days after confirmed the order|
|Package||Steel/wooden pallet,with edge protector, steel hoop and seals, or
as per customers' requirements. The inner size of container is
20FT GP: 5.8m(length) X 2.13m(width) X 2.18m(high) about 23MTS
4 0FT GP: 11.8m(length) X 2.13m(width) X 2.18m(high) about 27MTS
40FT HG: 11.8m(length) X 2.13m(width) X 2.72m(high) about 27MTS
|Payment term||We accept 10%-30%T/T in advance,the balance before the shipment or
100% irrevocable LC at sight or Western Union.|
|Advantages||Showing the splendor quality, wear-resistant as well, strong
corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful
in good taste.|